RE: DVD volume

  • From: "Blake Sinnett" <frequency660@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 03 Jan 2006 17:20:34 -0600

If that doesn't work, try to download and install the AC3 filter from free-codecs.com. Here's a link.

http://www.free-codecs.com/download_soft.php?d=21&s=12

From: "Pat Pound" <ppound@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> Reply-To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Subject: DVD volume Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2006 16:38:07 -0600

I am using Power DVD and Jaws 7.  However, I cannot get my DVD volume to
increase -- it's pretty low. I have all volumes turned to the max via
control panel but nothing changes the DVD volume. It's ok if I use
headphones but no other way. Any advice?

Pat Pound

Pat Pound, Executive Director Texas Governor's Committee on People with Disabilities (512) 463-5742 http://www.governor.state.tx.us/disabilities