DEC Talk board...

  • From: "Beto Escobar III" <betoescobar3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "JFW List Serve" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2004 09:29:23 -0500

Does anyone know if GW Micro sells the DEC Talk in an internal board?  I
remember when I purchased my first screen reader it was the VERT PRO-- does
anyone remember them?  They ruled the DOS market at one point in time-- well
that is what the installer told me when he came to install the program into my
PC.  Never the less, my DEC Talk was an internal board-- and I would like to
see if GW Micro sells the internal boards now as they did then...
All responses are greatly appreciated.  Send me GW Micro telephone number as
well if anyone has it...

Thanksd,

Beto