Re: DEC Talk Drivers for the board & Express

  • From: "Cletus Hostetler" <clhost@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2004 17:59:27 -0400

Hello
you don't need a driver for the DECtalk express. When you install Jaws,
select the customized installation and  select the dectalk express from the
synthesizer options. I have used my DecTalk express since 1996 with Jaws.
I'm not sure that the DecTalkPC  can be used with Jaws 5.

Good Luck.
Cletus Hostetler