Custom Scripting for Web Page

  • From: "Wheatley, Jeff" <Jeff.Wheatley@xxxxxx>
  • To: JFW List2 <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2004 09:24:24 -0500

I have a need to capture keystrokes for a specific page and selectively drop
the User in a particular form field in forms mode when found.  JFW 5.X
clearly supports page/domain specific settings, but the script manager seems
to recognize only that I am running IE.

Can someone direct me to the JFW Scripts list for assistance?  Of course, if
you happen to know the answer, I am happy to have your answer directly as
well...

Much thanks, Jeff

-- Type: application/ms-tnef