Re: Creating/ reading Pivot Tables Excel

  • From: "Dave 'SqueezeBox' Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2008 07:54:38 -0700

Bill,

A pivot table that is already created is just the same as a standard
spreadsheet, provided that it's not in chart form. You should be able to
move cell-to-cell and read the contents.

The pivot table wizard (not accessible) allows the creation of a table that
is an automatic compilation of data and summarized with totals, in a very
accounting-like format. If we could use it could save a lot of time creating
reports.

Dave