Re: Creating new folder in Excel

  • From: "Flor Lynch" <florlync@xxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2004 23:59:28 -0000

Though I don't have Windows XP Pro, I'm sure that the following will
normally work safely.  As this is also the procedure with Microsoft Word
(and any other Ms Office application):  Open Excel, and (at some stage)
go into the File, Open... dialogue.  Then press Alt+5, and you'll be
prompted to give the new folder a name.  When you ok this, your present
work will be saved in the new folder.