Crackles In Jaws

  • From: "Sami Mardam-Bey" <samiebey@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 00:40:25 +0300

I'm having crackles in Jaws Every time it says a sentence, I get crackles.
Is it from JFW or the soundcard I'm using sb live. Also when I go out of a
program, let's say Outlook Express, instead of getting to the desktop, I get
Jaws. I have to press the left mouse button to get to the desktop. I'm using
JFW5.

Regards Sam