Re: Copying/Pasting with JAWS and removing tables in the process

  • From: Claus Thøgersen <c.thoeg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2009 11:43:37 +0200

Hi,

From JAWS 9, the default behavior of JAWS is to retain all formating used in
html documents. To prevent this new behavior do the following
Open your browser, the page does not matter.
Go into Ajust JAWS settings, jawsKey´+v
Find
Select  and copy from, the choices  are virtual cursor or copy full content the
default setting.
When you change it to virtual cursor this setting is retained on all pages
until you change it.

Claus