RE: Copy, and Cut do not speak

  • From: "Kirsten Edmondson" <kirsten.edmondson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2010 21:28:24 -0000

Hi,

Someone mentioned earlier that this applies to other commands too, does tis
include things like underline and italics (cntl U and cntl I)? As those
aren't talking to me currently, but I like others assumed that I had done
something in the verbosity options (as I just installed 11 on my W7 work
laptop and have been fiddling).