RE: Convering PDF files to Word

  • From: Patricia Homan <patriciahoman01@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2009 03:06:34 +0000

Hi everybody:
I Know I never post, but I am here trying to learn as much as I can from you
guys.
I have to take a test and the material is in PDF format,I had no problems
before since either Jaws or ZoomText would read it for me, but not this time
for some reason neither of them will do it now.
any ideas why? and any suggestions about how to convert it?
Can some one help me I need to convert a PDF file in to Word
Please I need all the help I can get
Thanks
Best
Patty Homan

Patty & Allegra
My  little angel  in a doggie  suit.
 To err is human, to forgive is canine
e-mail us at:
 patriciahoman01@xxxxxxxxxxx                                            Skype:
                                        patty-homan

> From: hamshack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Subject: Re: Removing
AVG Virus Message> Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2009 04:24:28 -0500> > yes, you are
correct. I still haven't found how to do it. Before AVG > 8.0175 I had no
problems removing the messages. I know there is a way to do > it and I will
keep trying and asking others until I find it. Thanks,> ----- Original Message
----- > From: "Adrian Spratt" <Adrian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> To:
<jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>> Sent: Wednesday, January 07, 2009 3:57 PM> Subject: Re:
Removing AVG Virus Message> > > > Surely he means he wants to remove the
message while the application is> > still performing its scanning function.> >
----- Original Message -----> > From: "Ann Medlar" <amedlar1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>> >
Sent: Wednesday, January 07, 2009 3:37 PM> >> > Hi Fred, Go into email button
and uncheck scan outgoing messages. Ann> >> > ----- Original Message -----> >
From: "Fred Adams" <hamshack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> > To: "JFW List"
<jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>> > Sent: Wednesday, January 07, 2009 3:26 PM> > Subject:
Removing AVG Virus Message> >> > I would appreciate it if someone could tell me
how to remove the AVG virus> > message placed at the bottom of each outgoing
e-mail message. I could do> > this before I upgraded to 8.0175 but somehow I
seem to be overlooking it> > now. Thanks for any help..> >> > Best Wishes,> >>
> FRED C. ADAMS W4HC SOW TO THE WIND AND REAP THE WHIRLWIND!!> >> > --> > JFW
related links:> > JFW homepage: http://www.freedomscientific.com/> > Scripting
mailing list: > >
http://lists.the-jdh.com/listinfo.cgi/scriptography-the-jdh.com> > JFW List
instructions:> > To post a message to the list, send it to jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> >
To unsubscribe from this mailing list, send a message to > >
jfw-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the word unsubscribe in the subject line.> >
Archives located at: //www.freelists.org/archives/jfw> >> > If you have
any concerns about the list, post received from the list, or > > the way the
list is being run, do not post them to the list. Rather > > contact the list
owner at jfw-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> > >