Re: Control Stopping Jaws

  • From: "Rob" <musicmaker365@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2005 15:48:14 -0600

Well,
that doesn't work all the time.
Sometimes Jaws want stop talking and I press every key I can but Jaws talks
untill he gets ready to stop.
I say, "Jaws thats enough! stop! OK be quiet!"
I press escape,control,space, alt+F, 5 on num pad, Jaws will only hush when he
gets ready.
Sometimes it drives me nutty. But I guess you already knew that.