RE: Contact Database Compatibility

  • From: "Larry Stansifer" <larrys@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 03:06:21 -0700

Mark,

Basically you have two options and they both suck.
One of them is the calendar and contact manager in Outlook not Outlook
express, this is the one I use.
The other option would be to try Gold Mine. It's pretty cloodgy but you
might have some luck with it.
I thought about trying to hack something together with access but haven't
gotten around to that project yet.
Isn't it strange that JAWS is the acronym for "Job Access for Windows" and
FS is absolutely clueless when it comes to contact management software.