Re: Computer question

  • From: "Steve Gomes" <finnygomes@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 10:27:47 -0600

I noticed that when you open up a link in an email message, that you hit enter
on it it will go there if it is the first time since the computer was started.
If you try to do it again, you have to alt tab over to the internet explorer
and  the link that you opened will be there.

web site
www.rellek.com/stevegomes
phone 720-747-4990