Re: Completely uninstalling JAWS

  • From: "James Scholes" <james@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 15:23:52 -0000

Hi,
On Tuesday, March 18, 2008 3:30 AM, you wrote:
Can someone please tell me how I can do a complete uninstall and
reinstall of JAWS 7.0, as if starting over from scratch, in hopes
that this might solve the problem with accessing amazon.com and some
other pages?  Thank you.
You could try the following:
Go into the run dialog from the start menu, and type
jaws70 /default
This will run JAWS with all default settings. Or, you could try uninstalled shared components. To do this, when uninstalling JAWS, just answer "yes" to the "remove shared components" prompt.
HTH
James Scholes
http://www.jamesscholes.com