Comcast web page

  • From: "Michael L. Thomas" <michaelltho@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "JFW list" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2005 01:23:18 -0800

Hello, I have recently changed to comcast for my internet access.  I have
some things I need to set up in the account such as e-mail addresses, the
comcast home page and some billing information.  I have had others tell me
that there is a tool box displayed on the page at www.comcast.net that
allows you to pick customer service, e-mail setup, personal settings and
other things.  JAWS is not reading this to me, but I have had a sighted
friend tell me that they can see it on my screen on the web page.  JAWS just
skips right over it.  Anyone know how to get JFW to read this? E-mail me
back at michael.l.thomas@xxxxxxxxxxx please.