RE: Combo boxes on web pages

  • From: "Chris Jenkins" <saveup@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 21:12:55 -0500

Hello.

I went to the site and I saw no problem with the product combo box after
opening the combo box first with the "alt + down arrow" which opens the
combo box.  The combo box had a choice of three selections select your
product, and two other choices.  I could select any of the choices I wanted
without acting upon the choice until I closed the combo box with the "alt+
up arrow" keystroke which is the default keystroke to close a combo box.

I hope this helps.

Chris.