Re: Clarification on addaware

  • From: Ann Byrne <annakb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 09 Oct 2004 07:40:13 -0500

If it says ad-aware settings are loaded when you press insert-q, you're in
business.  I find that if I look at the list of exceptions, though, I have
trouble getting mark all items to work.  the helpful hint on the JFWLite
page might actually be helpful.

When you press insert-q, does it say that the ad-aware settings are
loaded?   At 05:19 AM