Checking for first line indent using Jaws

  • From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "JFW List" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 21:26:34 -0700

When you're in a Word document, how can you check to see if the first lines
of paragraphs are indented (Format/Paragraph/special/first line indent)?

For instance, you can derive a lot of format-related info from pressing
Insert F7.  But not this.  Is there a special Jaws command that will reveal
this?  I thought of opening that part of the format menu and tabbing down to
that Special field, but I think it doesn't reflect what's there, but just
shows the default settings.
So I was thinking there must be a Jaws command that picks up this paragraph
formatting info, true?  Or no?

Please note:  I'm not asking *how* to set this formatting propertiy.  I know
how to do that.  I'm talking about a document that's already created and
that I wish to examine to see if this feature has been applied.
 thanks.