Re: Check writing programs and JAWS

  • From: "Tusing" <ptusing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2004 15:42:16 -0500

Hi,
Personally I love Microsoft MONEY.
Some are using later scripts than the  ones I have for later versions so I
encourage those people to state where they got them.
I ordered  checks from Deluxe Check Print--the letter size with 1 check and
2 stubs saving one resizing issues.
Ordering checks directly saves 40% and gets  you the magnetic characters at
bottom of checks.
Also I  have MONEY set to  ledger so I find the line and first  type in "p r
i n t" and it is straighforward and easy.
I encourage others   to comment.