Re: Changeing default synthisizers

  • From: "Negoslav Sabev" <negi4a@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2007 16:19:51 +0200

Hello,

I'm new here, but hope to answer this question.

1. Press insert+6 from the numbers row to go to the configuration manager.
2. Press ctrl+shift+d to load the default jaws configuration file.
3. alt+s for settings menu and s for synthesizer options.
4. There you choose from the list the one you want to be your default and press
enter.
5. ctrl+s to save the changes and alt+f4 to close the configuration manager.

The next time you load jaws or restart your pc, you will hear your choice
speaking.
HTH
Negoslav