Celeron Vs. Genuine Pentium IV

  • From: Gerhard Erasmus <oasis1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2006 08:42:41 +0200

Hi

I have been using Celeron chips in my PCs for years and have been relatively
happy with them however, when it gets intensive JAWS seem to take a backseat
and become unresponsive.  I have heard that a genuine Pentium IV chip seem
to get rid of this problem.  Is there any evidence of this or do those of
you with the genuine Pentium IV processors have the same problems?

Thanks