Re: Caps lock on/off

  • From: chevelle33@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 07 Apr 2004 16:46:22 +0000

Go into the config. manager. Make sure you are in your default: control, shift
plus the letter d. Go to keyboard options. Control tab, and you will come to a
list of different things. You can arrow down the list. When you get to caps you
can hit the spacebar to uncheck it. Tab to ok then alt f4 press enter for yes.