Re: Cannot read menu on saladworks.com

  • From: "Richard Sherman" <squirman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2006 17:08:20 -0800

Hi Lynn,
I visited the website you gave and seemed to get the same results you did. I
don't know how to get around these shortcomings. I would contact the web
master of each site and let them know that you are visually impaired and
what problems you are having. See if that helps. They might be open to this
idea and ask for your help in improving their web site.

Rich