Can jaws display bookmarks?

  • From: "Sean McMahon" <smcmahon@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2004 15:00:19 -0700

I think the subject line says it, but let me explain.  I have a document with a
contents and regretably the chapters are not shown as links.  Instead they're
shown as book marks.  For example section 2-3 is shown as a bookmark which my
co-worker could click on at the left-hand side of the screen.  I know there is a
tool bar, but using alt followed by tab, did not land me on that tool bar and I
don't even know if that's what I'm needing to do.  I'm using jfw 5.10 with
acrobat standard 6.02.  This document is not editable.
Sean