Re: CTRL+home, email messages, Jaws 8

  • From: Geoff Connor <gjconnor@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2007 14:34:54 -0400

Hi Russell. I have a google desk top installed on my computer as well. I'm guessing that it's the same thing you have on your computer. I'm not having the problems you are describing in your message. My guess is that the desk top isn't your problem but you never know. I know this doesn't help you much but I thought I'd share my opinion.

Cheers.

Geoff
----- Original Message ----- From: "Russell Solowoniuk" <RSOLOWONIUK@xxxxxxx>