Re: CD marked read only

  • From: "TOM REID" <tom.reid2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 05:37:57 +0100

Hi Tracey,
you should still be able to write files to your CD unless you have used an
option to stop any further writing to that disk.

You can't just use a programme such as word to copy straight to your cd,
though.

You need to add your files by saving your document to your hard drive and then
using the programme that originally created the cd.

For instance, I use easy cd creator. I can save a new document to my docs on
the hard drive. Then, I copy that new doc to the clipboard, go to the cd drive
and paste it in the folder I want.

Obviously, don't know what cd burning prog you use, but, that's the general
idea.

Tom