Re: CD burning software

  • From: "addison gethers" <OAG1ROTTIE@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 18:56:54 -0500

Hello Judith,
Well you have jaws 7.1 it should work with window media player 11 . Well when I
go to window playe window, I tab to library list previews songs after you hear
that tab one time you will be in the list of songs folder ,then you find the
song that you want to burn on the cd,when you find the songs ,then you will
have to shift tab to go back to burn ,when you get to the burn put the blank cd
in the cd drive tthen press enter ,tthen you tab down to library list preview
songs ,when you get there then tab one time you should be on the list of the
songs folder then find the song you want to burn on the cd. When you find the
song ,then you press the application key and arrow down til you hear jaws say
burn press enter then arrow to next song then press the application key again
then press letter a ,then arrow to next song you do the same thing again by
press the application key and letter a,when you got all the songs  for example
if you have 12 song then you tab to start burns button you can press the
spacebar or enter . Its will started burns the cd and when the cd drive open it
finish. If you need help with this ,please give me your phone number and I will
be glad to help you. You can send me your phone number in my private e-mail at
oag1rottie@xxxxxxxxxxx do you have any instant messenger?
Addison
hen