Re: CAPTCHA

  • From: "Dave Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 11:29:09 -0700

Adrian,

Interesting. I wondered where it came from. However according to the acronym
given:

"Completely Automated Public Turing Test to tell Computers and Humans
Apart."

...the spelling should actually be C A P T T  C H A -- two T's. Perhaps the
formal definition should not be capitalizing the word "Test"?

Dave
.