RE: C D Rom

  • From: RAWest <rawest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 14:12:54 -0500

Depends what type of cd you wish to create

Windows xp has built in burning software that is accessible with jaws.

You can create data cd's.

You can burn music cd's using windows media player or a different software.

Winamp, Nero, Roxio, ect...

Just depends how accessible the software that you are using is.

Robert

  _____