RE: Burning DRM-protected songs as raw audio?

  • From: "Delaunay Christophe" <christophe.delaunay@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 09:34:39 +0200

Hi John,

Thanks much for your response.

In fact, I asked this question because the DRM which comes with thhe
songs I bought allow me to burn them three times.

Therefore, my question was NOT "how to bypass the protection", but "how
to burn the songs in a jaws-friendly within the limits of what I'm
allowed to do with them".

Many thhanks. Have a nice day. Chris