Re: Bluetooth headset question?

  • From: <ptusing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 00:12:45 -0500

Hi all,
I am really  interested  in a blue tooth receiver or  head phone set but the
range of transmissions that I had found seemed limited. If  any one  knows
of a 60-foot range, let me  know.
In case  one might wonder, the Gyration wireless  keyboard which is light
andsuper responsive had a range of 75 feet at one house but less range in an
apartment building with steel in the walls and metal  door which stops
Gyration 's radio  transmission   flat.
Hence am  interested in  blue tooth as that would not be blocked by the
metal or  door.
Thanks.