RE: Blind Tunes compatibility

  • From: "Francisco Salvador Crespo" <crespofranciscosalvador@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2011 22:06:33 -0300

John, can you tell me about the version of ITunes to use with BlindTunes?
Has ITunes got a seting to work good with BlindTunes?

I turned of the auto forms mode and It don?t work in the ITunes Store

BlindTunes don?t show the results then i press enter in the search box

BlindTunes don?t refresh the results and i?ve got to refresh with insert +
scape

Sorry, my english is very elementary

Tank you,

Francisco