Blind Tunes Beta Release 5

  • From: John Martyn <johnrobertmartyn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2011 07:18:16 -0800

So I started naiming the setup file internally so you know which version you
have. It should say Blind Tunes beta R5. the R is for release. So, in this
release I fixed a bug in the guide where the store guide does not launch the
virtual viewer but speaks some message instead. Also, the search box is a
little smarter at clearing the search field when doing searches in the iTunes
Store. Download here
www.RhapsodyBlind.com/BlindTunesBetaSetup.exe

The iTunes store is hard to work with, so please excuse if it doesn't repond
with a quickness. It takes about 6 seconds for the search, the more for the
page to load so jaws can read it. I tried to put some delays in there so the
script takes you to the top of the page. Using the H key to jump to the headers
sometimes hangs, but give it a moment. That's all for the store.
In the music library, there are some check boxes next to the song so you can
manually sync songs to a device. These checkboxes aren't real checkboxes. I
will have to find a way to tell if they are checked or not. So far, nothing
makes them respond. I can make it so you can check and uncheck them, but you
won't know which state they are in. This will take some testing.
Anyway, I am tired, getting to sleep now.