Re: Bit defender internet security

  • From: "Cher Bosch" <Cher.Bosch@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2007 14:36:25 -0500

I've been using it for several months, and find that it is quite accessible
from the system tray as far as operation.  I was trying to configure the
scheduling feature for one of the components though and never succeeded with
that.  I understand that if you call tech support, helpfulness is pretty good,
but if you E-mail, you'll never get an answer.

Cher

>>> "Waleed" <waleedmarzouka@xxxxxxxxxx> 6/7/2007 4:09 AM >>>
Hello,
Did anybody use Bit Defender 10 internet security? Is it accessible with
jaws 8? Thanks.

Regards,
Waleed Marzouka
waleedmarzouka@xxxxxxxxxx