Re: Best version of Live Messenger for Jaws 10

  • From: Marijan Janev <janevm@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2011 10:44:02 +0100

Hi,
Is there a jaws script for instantbird because it doesn't read the outgoing and incoming messages automatically? I tried IB but it didn't connect to my ICQ, facebook, googletalk etc... It connected only to my yahoo and windows live messanger without any problem.
Maybe I  make something wrong in the protocol options and settings?
Thanks!

I don't use live messenger since I've found instant bird because I have friends that use different messengers and live messenger only works with msn and instant bird works with 15 different profile if you want to take a look at instant bird go to instantbird.com without the www