RE: Battle of the voices

  • From: "Cy Selfridge" <cyselfridge@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2010 12:52:54 -0600

Hi all,

Well, as you might suspect there will always be some idiot who will try the
letters with the space removed and, by golly, you are correct, JAWS just
rools over with all feet in the air and it's little tongue hanging out. A
computer re-start was required. (LOLLOLLOL)

This does, however, renew my faith in FS as there was a similar problem a
couple of years ago with certain words with the "a e" combination of
letters. FS has done a marvelous job of preserving certain bugs.

Cy, The Anasazi