Azar"spell check" link for check as type?

  • From: "." <khanair75@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2005 22:53:24 -0500

Hi there everyone, few weeks back someone mentioned at this software which I'm
forgetting the name of but it was something like " spell as type"  It was
something of a software where it would help spelling while you type or
something and it the message was given  here by some gentleman  whose name I'm
forgetting as well at the moment, Can someone please send in that info once
again, if its not much of trouble? My apology for  bringing this topic once
again to your attention once again. Thanx a bunch!
Azar