Re: Auth Disk Problem Will be Solved

  • From: Bruce Toews <water_drinker@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2004 13:11:48 -0600 (CST)

If you have an authorization disk, you use the Quella version. The only
reason you'd download the ILM version would be if you specifically
received an ILM *CD* from FS specifically for the ILM version. I.E., if
you needed to download the ILM version, you would most likely know it
because you would have dealt with ILM already.

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews
For the best oldies anywhere visit http://www.treasureislandoldies.com