RE: Audio editing and JFW

  • From: "Jim Grimsby" <jimgrims@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 22:03:09 -0800

No they will not they will have a .CDA extention
Now to do this your best bet is use a program like clone cd to store
images on your drive.  CDA as far as I know can not be played on a
computer as it is just the place markers for the audio streem.  So this
is why if you want to play it on a computer you rip the streem.  Hth

jim grimsby
msn: jim.grimsby@xxxxxxx
email:  jimgrims@xxxxxxxxxxx
skype: jim.grimsby