Re: Audio Enriched Links followup

  • From: Pranav Lal <nomad42@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2004 21:30:09 +0530

Hi Peter,

I downloaded it yesterday. I have found it to be very useful. I was
planning to take a self assessment test on theinternet but saved a lot of
frustration and time by hearing the summary from the audio enriched links.
It is also a useful tool in web design. Let me install at work and I could
give you more feedback.

At 03:36 PM 6/12/2004, you wrote:
Hi,

I wanted to follow up with the people who downloaded and installed the
Audio Enriched Links software for JAWS. Is anyone still using it? Does
anyone have any comments about it?

Thanks,
Pete