Re: Are my messages getting through?

  • From: "Bill White" <billwhite92701@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2011 08:00:41 -0800

Yes, your messages are getting through.
Bill White billwhite92701@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Pam Walters
  To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, February 09, 2011 7:59 AM
  Subject: Are my messages getting through?

      I haven't  been receiving messages  from this list in awhile and am
trying to see if my messages are making it to the list.  Thanks.  Pam
  God is good all of the time All things work together for good to them that
love God and the called according to His purpose Romans 8:28.
  This email is checked by Avast Internet Security.  Wa4SMB

database 5859 (20110209) __________

  http://www.eset.com

database 5859 (20110209) __________

http://www.eset.com