Anytime Deluxe scripts??

  • From: BD <bram4@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: JFW List <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 03 Dec 2004 11:40:54 -0600

I know Anytime Deluxe is fairly speech friendly out of the box, I've used
it for some time now, I wonder though if anyone has scripts to help it
along as in scrolling through the To Do tasks so It will read whether it
has been checked off as done or not. I tried unsuccessfully to set a frame,
it reads the word "done" but will not read the graphic of "check box
checked" or "check box unchecked". Any help to tweak this program with Jaws
is appreciated.
Brad