Re: Anyone used 'sap' ?

  • From: "Peter Quaiattini" <Peter_Quaiattini@xxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 13:09:26 -0600

Carman -=20
I do use SAP, but only on a limited basis. We use it here to do time =
entry. So my comments are limited to that.
On the whole, I do not find using SAP a very pleasurable experience. But =
it is usable. but for me, it took a lot of JAWS cursoring around the =
screen to figure out the layout. As well, there are a lot of buttons and =
graphics - most of which, in my case at least, are not used. But even =
when I  have labeled the graphics that I need, they sometimes aren't =
recognized or even found! Don't know why. =20
As well, the menu content does not appear to be standard, so all those =
Microsoft keyboard shortcuts that work in most applications (like =
control-o to open) don't apply.=20
So, in my experience, it is usable, barely. I wouldn't choose to use it =
if I had a choice.
Regards,
Peter Quaiattini=20

Subject: Anyone used 'sap' ?
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 11:41:32 -0400
From: "Carman McCauley" <cmccauley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Has anyone used "sap" with jaws?  If so how accessible is sap?

Carman