Re: Anyone use mediafire?

  • From: "Robin Frost" <robinni71@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2010 08:43:07 -0400

Hi,
It's not the easiest thing with which to deal but it can be done.  After
clicking on the upload files link on the "my files" page I noticed after some
looking around and refreshing of the screen the following.
Size
File Name
Total: 0 files, 0 bytes
   or
Cancel
Click Here to Select Files for Upload.
Use CTRL+Mouse Click to select multiple files.
If you use your jaws cursor to click on the here of click here you'll find
yourself in a standard looking dialog for uploading from which you can browse
to any file on your system.
I hope that helps.
Robin