Re: Any one know how to do spell check in Word 2007?

  • From: "Zhi Huang" <zhi.huang@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 12:36:41 -0700

Hello Julie,
I am not at my laptop that has word 2007 right now.  However, if my memory
serves me right, you can still start the spell checker with the f7 key to check
the entire document.  Also, if you only want to check one word, just focus on
the word you want checked and press the windows applications key, (this is
generally on the key to the left of the right control key), or shift f10 to
bring up a context menu.  If the word is incorrect, you will get the first 3 or
so suggestions and if one if them is right, then enter on that one.  Hope that
makes sense.

Zhi Huang
Co founder of
www.blindness-awareness.info