Re: Any better solutions than Media Player 9 which came with X P? Or tips for using it with JAWS?

  • From: "John Miller" <n1umj@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2004 09:06:56 -0500

I find the same thing though beyond that little quirk, I find winamp far far
better then media player, always have, might be preference though I know a
few people that lean the other way and I have been using winamp for a long
time.  I know, I know, 4 years ago you couldn't get me to touch winamp  lol.