Any Norton scripts available?

  • From: Sherrie Gosling <sillygoose4@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 May 2008 16:54:09 -0400

Boy, did I make a mistake when I bought my Dell laptop this Christmas. I had Norton 2002 on my old computer and it worked okay, sort of. So when I ordered my Dell laptop it came with 3 years of Norton. I think it is the total Norton package and I can do very little with it at all. I don't even know how to find out which version it is. I downloaded Hot Spot Clicker and at least had a sighted friend mark the finish button for me so I could close the daily scan I run. My question is, Does anyone know of any regular scripts for free or to purchase that would make it accessible? I am very upset since when I use the Jaws cursor and click the history I have found several times it has connected to a Gateway network instead of my regular wireless network and I can't figure out how to stop it. It says everything is okay and it does not show an intrusion alert so maybe I accidentally gave it permission at one time or something. Since I still have over 900 days left I sure wish I could use the program more effectively. I am having a sighted friend come over this week to help me set up some more hot spot clicker spots but she is not that computer savvy so it will be up to me to figure out what needs marking.

So if anyone knows of available scripts please let me know.
Sherrie