Another Word about 0spam.com

  • From: Bruce Toews <coke_drinker@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 23:14:40 -0600 (CST)

Hi. LAst week I submitted my policy on 0spam.com. I need to make one
addition to that policy.

To review: If you are using 0spam.com and list mail starts returning to
members asking for 0spam.com verification, your status will be set to
nomail until such a time as you have resolved the issue.

Now, in addition, I will not respond to any verification requests. If you
ask me a question off the list or if I warn you about being set to nomail
and I get a 0spam.com verification message, I will ignore it. Period. It
is not my responsibility to put up with a service which is annoying at
best. Thank you.

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews