Annoying Word 2007 Glitch

  • From: "Gerald Levy" <bwaylimited@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "JFW list" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 17:23:54 -0500

Hi listers.  I am encountering an annoying glitch in MS Word 2007 using JAWS 9.
 Whenever I press the Backspace key to delete a  character in the Delivery
Adress field of the Word 2007 Envelopes menu (Alt-M, E), JAWS 9 announces
"blank" instead of the character being deleted.  So it's difficult to keep
track of what I'm actually deleting.  Yet, the Backspace key seems to work
normally in the text document itself, and JAWS announces the character being
deleted as it should.  Is there any fix for this problem?  Thanks.

Gerald