An annoying JFW reading problem in outlook express

  • From: "Jamie Prater" <jdprater@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2005 18:47:08 -0600

Hey, I don't know if this has been addressed before, but as of a little while
ago, when I hit insert-down arrow, the down arrow on the number keypad, instead
of reading me the whole document, it only reads me a small portion--maybe only
a line or two.  This has not been happening--maybe a little pause, but nothing
like this.  I tried maximizing and routing cursors and AVG checks my system
every day, so I know it's not a virus.  Anybody got any ideas?  Thanks.  By the
way, I'm using JFW6.0 and haven't upgraded to anything else yet.  Thanks in
advanced.